At Lemon&Lime Web Design we offer a specialist, personalised website design service offering a range of set ups including E-Commerce. We cover most areas and create websites to suit all budgets
We specialise in supporting new business start ups and small and medium businesses.
Our websites are built using the WordPress Content Management System which is used for over 1/3 all websites used in the world today, these include major domains such as Sony Music, Bloomberg, Usain Bolt, Walt Disney & Beyonce amongst many other top names in E-Commerce, Entertainment & News websites.
We can also offer a Bespoke Full Stack Service where your site is built from scratch by our professional web developers
Once we have completed your website, you get full admin control, your website can be hosted by us for just £11.99 per month (if payment is not received on due date, service will be suspended & a £25 reconnection fee will be charged, payable in advance, or if you wish to pay annually in advance for only £99.99
We also offer maintenance plans to keep your website updated from £19.99 per month
1. 50% of the full cost of website will need to be made prior to work commencing. Final 50% to be made upon final design being agreed & before website is made live. Site will be made live on chosen domain within 1 week of final payment being received. This is to allow debit/credit card payments to be processed. Bank transfer payments will ensure website goes live within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
2. Customer will receive a link within 5 days of deposit payment which will enable them to view progress of the website
3. All websites will be completed within 14 days of deposit being made, usually sooner. Any delay will be discussed with customer
4. Refunds will only be given where negligence has been made by Lemon&Lime Web Design or where deadlines have not been met and no extension has been agreed.
5. Inclusive domain is restricted to .co.uk or .com (Free Domains upto the value of £10, yearly renewal fee is required after initial year)
What is the turnaround on a website?
We generally say to allow 7 working days for the design of a website as this allows for a number edits to take place, unless otherwise advised by web designer/developer
If you need a site created faster we may be able to do that for you
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept debit/credit card and bank transfer
What if I'm not happy with my website?
You will be involved in every step of the creation of your website and you will have lots of opportunity to feedback and suggest changes.
Your site will not go live until you are 100% happy.
If we really can’t create a website you are happy with a refund will be given with 28 days
What if I want to make changes after my website is complete?
You will have full access to the site editor should you wish to make changes, but if you prefer us to do that for you we can do which is chargeable at our hourly rate, we will give you a price before work commences so there isn’t any nasty surprises
Do you offer E-Commerce?
Yes, we offer full E-Commerce – we can set up a full online store ready for you to add your products and start accepting online payments
How do I tell you what I want my website to look like?
We will contact you at a convenient time for yourselves so we can discuss what you would like your site to look like, we advise you look for 3 websites you like in any sector and we will endeavour to make a site like the one you like